Skype for Business
- Reduces the need for travel, telecom and IT costs whilst increasing productivity
- Allows you to improve your business outcome in a sustainable way
- It’s robust, accessible and affordable.
- Enterprise class telephony – can replace a PBX system
- Enables flexible working
- Simple to adopt and easy to adapt to your needs
- Secure business messaging, video conferencing and desktop sharing capabilities in one place
- Skype Communicate Calls are much cheaper plus it delivers the benefits of IM&P – known for being
- Fast and responsive communications
Messenger – Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P) which allows users to immediately contact with quick
and efficient instant messages to not only individuals and groups, but also to people within and outside of the user’s network. Presence allows the user to check the status of a contact, quickly and easily, to determine the best way of contacting them with status’ such as busy, away or other user-created status’. This service also includes pc-to-pc voice and video calls.
Group Messenger – IM and Presence (IM&P), and Internal Conferencing, pc-to-pc calls as well as multi-party collaboration which allows users to make video/voice calls and participate in desktop sharing and whiteboarding.
Communicate – IM&P and External voice, replaces a user’s PBX telephone system, saving users money and complexity.
Conference – IM&P, Internal and External Conferencing hold internal and external multi-party conferences. Attendees can join the conference by dialing in and web app – so users can collaborate and work together from any location.
Communicate Enterprise – IM&P, Internal and External Conferencing and External Voice full Unified Communications suite. It combines an enterprise class telephony solution with voice and video conferencing facilities, and leverages IM and presence, desktop sharing and collaboration to deliver business
productivity and cost-savings – all hosted on an industry leading O-cloud platform which allows users to access Skype for Business anytime, anywhere as long as they are connected to the internet. So users can communicate effortlessly regardless of where they are in the world.
The Cloud platform enables 99.93% security and resilience guaranteed with its Tier 3+ Data Centre and 24/7 Security. Back ups of your Skype for Business are regular as standard Geographic Redundancy and Rapid Disaster Recovery is also available as an optional extra.
Skype for Business with presence capabilities starts from £5.99!