Ask yourself the following questions:
- What is my back up plan if my phone system dies and can’t be repaired quickly?
- How should I take advantage of LLU?
- Do I have resilient IP or ISDN connections?
- How can I enable my staff to easily work from home?
- Would it be useful to have a call centre take our calls should we lose the building?
- What would be the effect if I lost all or part of my corporate data?
If you don’t have an answer for these questions and a clear plan then you should talk to BtL. It doesn’t have to cost the earth to build resilience into your ICT.
- Minimum downtime – working replacement IT systems, running on our virtual servers within 30 minutes of an incident
- Minimum disruption – business and communications systems available quickly enabling you to control the incident, keeping staff and customers informed, and maximizing ability to keep working
- Guaranteed recovery – 100% testing ensures working systems can be recovered in minutes. No ifs or buts
- Simple managed service – that is incredibly simple to set up and needs no ongoing IT support
- Recovery systems available from anywhere – recovery systems available from anywhere with an Internet connection giving complete flexibility
- Inclusive local file back up – get lost or deleted files back from the local DR Appliance, quickly and easily