Unified Meeting 5’s integration with your favorite mail client allows you to easily keep track of your meetings and conveniently store conference details for easy auto population in your invitations.
Benefits of Desktop Scheduling
- Easily start or join meetings from your calendar by clicking on the Join-URL of the meeting invite.
- Automatically integrate scheduling with your enterprise calendar tool when you download Unified Meeting 5.
- Sync your meetings with SmartMeet for easy identification and the ability to start and join, on the go directly from your mobile device.
- Easily add your audio conferencing information, including dial-in numbers, conference codes and URLs, to your emails and meeting invitations.
- Send meeting invitations in eleven languages for global reach.
- International dial-in number lookup for added convenience when traveling or hosting in multiple localities
- Send Quick Invites when in a meeting to add participants you may have forgotten.
- Conveniently schedule meetings for teammates, co-workers or supervisors.
Scheduling with Mac
- Click the Meeting Center icon in your menu bar and select Create Meeting Invitation.
- In your iCal or Calendar Event, set the meeting subject, date and start time and select your invitees.
- Review the email template that appears in the body of the email and make any necessary additions or modifications.
- Send the email.
Scheduling with Windows from Outlook
- Open an appointment time in your Outlook and set your meeting subject, date and start time and select your invitees.
- Click the Unified Meeting 5 icon and your meeting access information will auto populate into the body of the appointment email. From here, you can make any necessary additions or modifications.
- Send the email.