Business Phone Lines
Different business line types are:
- Analogue Single Line – Works from the local exchange, suitable for smaller companies with just one phone.
- Analogue Multi Lines – Also work from the local exchange, but allow multiple calls through one number.
- ISDN2 Lines – Digital line, allows up to 8 different channels (extension).
- ISDN30 Lines – Like ISDN2, but allows up to 30 different channels (extensions)
- SIP Trunk – An alternative to ISDN lines, Sip Trunks connect to your existing PBX using either an IP Card or IP Gateway converter.
We recognise that every business is unique and that different types of business will require different types of lines. For this, we are more than happy to discuss your line requirements with you on 0800 011 4088 or filling out our contact us page.